Date last modified: 9th December 2020
Medicall Ltd. (“Medicall”, “we”, “us”, “our”) operates this Application and the website located at www.medicall-hk.com (“Website”).
We understand, respect and value the importance of privacy and we are committed to maintain the privacy of every individual that provides or shares information with us. Please read the following information to understand how we strive to uphold the privacy of your data.
1. Personal Information Collected
We have to know who you are and your personal details before we are in a position to provide our Services to you. We shall ask you to provide us with certain personal identification information. When visiting our Application or Website, we automatically collect some information from the user’s computers or devices. (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”). You are not obligated to provide the information we request from you, but if you refuse to so provide your information to us, you may l not be able to fully avail our Services or use our Application.
The information we collect from you may include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Information relating to your initial registration including your name, email address, date of birth/age, phone/mobile number, gender, address.
· Your health information, including personal medical records and history.
· Your health records produced by Medical Practitioners including consultation notes, prescription notes, medical and therapy records.
· In order to pay for consultations we will collect your payment card information. We may engage an independent third-party service provider that handles payments for us which will collect your payment card information.
· Information about your device including, the software you use to access our Application or Website, your IP address, operating system version and the Internet browser you use.
· Information relating to the activities conducted via the Application or Website, such as content views, pages visited, time spent on those pages, time and date of your visit to our Application or Website, searches and Services used.
2. How we use your Personal Information
The information we collect from you are used for various purposes, including but not limited to the following (collectively referred to as “Purposes”):
· To provide and maintain effective Services.
· To operate and improve our Services.
· To communicate with you via email, SMS text messages and push notifications to send you updates relating to our Services.
· To provide you with customer support and care.
· To provide you with a personalised experience when using our Services and maximize benefits for you.
· To build your profile on our Application.
· To understand how you use our Services in order to develop new features to enhance your user experience.
· To generate de-identified information such as aggregate statistics collected through the use of Services.
· To discover and prevent fraud, take action against illegal activities as well as other violations of our Terms and Conditions.
3. How we share or transfer your Personal Information
· Personal Information may be disclosed to our affiliates, partners or subsidiaries to provide the Services, direct marketing or for other reasons.
· Personal Information may be disclosed to vendors, service providers and other third parties in connection with the provision of our Services.
· We may disclose Personal Information to third party(ies) if we have reason to believe that we are required by applicable laws to do so, such as compliance with judicial proceedings or court orders.
· We may disclose Personal Information if we need to protect and defend the rights and property of our company.
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data, they can recognize users and keep track of their preferences.
5. Third Party Links
Whilst the protection of your Personal Information is of utmost importance to Medicall, you understand and acknowledge that electronic transmission or storage of Personal Information are not wholly and exhaustively secured. We cannot guarantee with full certainty the security or privacy of information you trasmit to us.
7. Access to or request to correct data
If Users need to update their Personal Information or preferences to opt-out of receiving communications such as promotional information regarding our Services or other direct marketing materials, they may do so through the Application’s settings page or by contacting us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to withdraw your consent regarding our collection of your Personal Information you may do so any time by writing to us.
8. Storage of Personal Information
9. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. We will never knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 18. If any users are under the age of 18, he/she should not provide information to us. If we discover that we have collected Personal Information from a user that is under the age of 18 we will immediately delete that information and terminate such account. If you find your child has provided us with Personal Information without your prior consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. Contact Us